(OUT OF GAUGE) is short for over-size containers or over-standard containers
and it is mainly divided into Open
Top Container, Flat Rack Container, Reefer Container, Dress Hanger Container, and
Tank Container. Applicable goods mainly
include large machinery products, large apparatus equipment, metal pipes,
glass, woods and other goods not suitable for manual loading and unloading.
not all China shipping forwarders have the ability and experience to deal with Out
Of Gauge cargo shipping,
many customers that do not have the expertise, choose to entrust the goods to non-professional shipping forwarders which results in adverse consequences and irreparable
is why you need FIC Logistics, our China OOG cargo team has many years of practical
experience, strictly controls every detail, can effectively prevent and control
all kinds of potential risks, and design and provide the safest, most efficient
and most cost-effective international logistics solutions for customers.
1. Package, fixation, waterproofness of goods before shipment
2. Loading, strapping, reinforcement, support, balanced placement, stability of center
of gravity shall be ensured for loading. Remember to confirm the limit of height
of the road.
3. Cushions shall be provided between flat-rack containers, binding wire ropes and
4. Provide cargo loading diagram / loading plan before loading.
5. Confirm whether the port of origin and the destination port are operable the
port equipment are reliable. Port equipment mainly refers to the wharf cranes, reducers,
clutches, brakes, rope drums and rope load capacity.